Are you in need of mental health support?

Hey everyone, I just wanted to share this offer with this community. In partnership with Cabana, a mental health wellness app, I have 20 lifetime FREE memberships to give to members, caregivers, and families of rare diseases, invisible illnesses, and chronic illness communities. Cabana aims to provide access to mental health resources and works with you to build a mental health practice through different types of mental health support. Daily live groups range in topics and support areas, 1:1 coaching, guided experiences on mental health topics, a meditation library, and an entire async library of content on topics. It can be hard to keep up with our mental health, so using this app to help you is one small thing you can do for your mental health and overall health.

You can grab your spot by heading over to https://info.findyourrare.com/trycabana

If you have any questions or if I can help get you started, please feel free to comment on the thread or reach out to me @findyourrare on all socials or Kristine@findyourrare.com